Nestlé Cameroun is currently looking for three (03) Nutrition Advisor (Interns) to join the Nestlé Nutrition team.
Key activities of the role include the following:
- promote breastfeeding and Nestlé nutritional solutions in a specific territory, in line with the WHO Code, Cameroonian legislation and Nestlé instructions to its staff;
- develop partnerships with medical institutions and associations via scientific communication based on factual information;
- ensure optimal coverage of the allocated territory and efficient management of medical contacts and key decision-makers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- have at least a Bac + 3 years in natural sciences, biochemistry, biology, medical sciences, nutrition;
- have good computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.);
- have a valid driver’s license;
- demonstrate a sense of initiative, the ability to convince, serve and be results oriented;
- able to communicate correctly in French and English.
All interested candidates should send their CV and Cover letter at email@example.com mentioning “Nutrition Advisor Nov 2020” as the subject of their email no later than November 13, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.